Leyland P76 Owners 2006
Country P76 Club
Saturday, Sunday Dinners and Monday Breakfast
Saturday 15th April 2006
- Stockinbingal Bowling Club situated on the Temora Road 15 miles from Cootamundra.
- The meal was Smorgasbord (hot and cold food), dessert with Tea & Coffee.
- The club also offered Bar facilities
Sunday 16th April
- Meal Main Dinner at Country Club Cootamundra
- Choice of Chicken Breast stuffed with Bacon & Cheese topped with Dianne sauce or Scotch Fillet Steak with red wine gravy, served with garlic potato casserole & fresh vegetables ALTERNATE SERVES for main meal and dessert.
- Dessert Pavalova topped with fresh cream and fruit or Fresh Fruit salad and ice cream.
- Bread roll and butter.
- Tea & coffee with club bar facilities too.
Morning breakfast was a helping of cerial, juice, tea, coffee and "bangers on toast". Also fairwells to some
Photos taken by Adrian