- Arrive at Fossickers Rest Thursday evening and Friday
- Arrivials Hal, Faye, Neville, Jason, Col, Sandra, Graham & Pat
- Friday 22nd April
Queenslanders travelling down to Inverell, Barbie, Darryl, Ann, Richard, Adrian and Jenny. From NSW was Maria and Norm. Saturday we had Michael, Steve and Ron Hallard and his wife, Maria and David from Toowoomba and Sunday Graham Redhead and family.
Please note I have a couple of Animated Gif files that will take a while to load.
Local, Neville (Tex's) tracks down club members at Fossicker Rest.
Takes members to his place and shows them his cars
"Check out the link"
Pontiac Club on route to Warwick for Easter
Leyland House at Glenn Innis NSW
Meet and talk. Swap parts etc
Fish and Chip Run to local store and to find a newspaper article about the P76 Club visit
- Saturday 23rd April
- Start at 10 am we drive for 7 klms to visit the Olive Farm for Taste Testing and Heather was be our host.
- We had a game of “bocce” on the grounds as part of the Competition.
- At 1 pm we are back at Motor Museum to review the Museum and then we have a guest speaker Mr Richard Farrell (local car Sales) also an Engineer to talk about the engineering carried out for the War effort. They are having a bus load of Tourist visiting so you can buy your BBQ lunch if you like. Enterance fees will not include your Lunch.
- Spend the evening at the Caravan Park or the RSMC where you can get your dinner and enjoy the Club activities.
- Sunday 24th April
- Head off to the Pioneer Village for 10 am opening.
- A car display area is to be setup around a lagoon for the cars.
New Inverell member
- We are holding a competition of “Throwing a sheaf” .
Check out this Animate Gif fil of the action men an woman
- Dinner at the RSM Club
- (I have booked an area for Buffet tea starting at 7:30 pm. At the end of dinner we will have the presentation of the State of Origin trophey.)
- Steve Maher surrounded by the some of the Qld club members
- Farewells or off to other activities.
- Another P76 found